- This event has passed.
Cancer Connections – Noon Meeting
April 2 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until December 31, 2020
Would you like to connect with other local cancer survivors? Our virtual support groups offer a chance to share & chat with others for support. Meetings are facilitated by staff from Oregon Cancer Foundation. Meetings are held on the Zoom platform and are intended for support and networking and will follow our regular meeting guidelines (see below).
Each meeting will be a chance to talk through questions, speak with others for support, and address practical challenges that are arising.
Click HERE for the Zoom meeting link.
Oregon Cancer Foundation – Support Group Guidelines
- Confidentiality First. What is said in the group, stays in the group.
- Share feelings and experiences, but not advice.
- Accept each other without making judgments.
- Listen to each other. Give everyone an opportunity to share.
- Avoid interrupting or having side conversations.
- Be supportive and encouraging to others.
- Always be honest.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Be on time.
- Be respectful and sensitive to others.