- This event has passed.
National Cancer Survivors Day Celebration
June 6, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
National Cancer Survivors Day
Date: SUNDAY JUNE 6, 2021
Time: 1:OOpm – 3:00pm Location: OUTSIDE OCF OFFICE (2296 Oakmont Way, Eugene)
Celebrate Survivorship REUNION
National Cancer Survivors Day is an annual, treasured Celebration of Life that is held in hundreds of communities nationwide, and around the world, on the first Sunday in June. It is a CELEBRATION for those who have survived, an INSPIRATION for those recently diagnosed, a gathering of SUPPORT for families, and an OUTREACH to the community. On National Cancer Survivors Day, people around the world will unite to recognize cancer survivors, raise awareness of the ongoing challenges cancer survivors face, and – most importantly – celebrate life. – Official Website of National Cancer Survivors Day
Survivor Gift Bags / Drawing
- Red Carpet Survivor years – 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & introducing 2021
- Individual landmarks
- Sweet Bay Shave Ice
- Every Day Kine Grindz from Hawaii
- Register here to attend (it’s FREE): https://www.eventbrite.com/e/154470891595
- Do you want to include items for Survivor Swag Bags?
- Do you want to provide an item for Survivor Drawing?
- Follow, like, share, post pics, tag – Facebook & Instagram & Twitter
- FB @oregoncancerfoundation / IG @oregoncancer / TW @oregon_cancer
My Breast Friends 5K – SUNDAY JUNE 13, 2021 @ ALTON BAKER PARK
email@example.com | 541-636-9853 | PO Box 11004 Eugene, OR 97440