Spring 2021: Series on Surviving Cancer
April 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
I finished treatment. Now what?
A seven-week series for cancer survivors that explores issues arising after treatment ends
Spring April 13th – May 25th, 2021
Location: Oregon Cancer Foundation, 2296 Oakmont Way, Eugene, 97401
Day/Time: Tuesdays 6:00 – 8:00 p.m
Cost: Free, but registration is required. Register HERE.
When cancer treatment ends, a new chapter of life begins. Our seven-week survivorship series will provide the information and support you need to manage the challenges that arise after cancer treatment.
Over the course of 7 evening sessions we will feature a variety of topics including:
- Understanding how relationships are impacted while on the cancer journey
- Managing anxiety about cancer returning, sadness, depression and other emotions
- Exploring mindfulness, meditation, spirituality and other forms of self-care and healing
- Discussing cognitive and behavioral strategies to increase well-being and resiliency
- Bonding with other cancer survivors
Series facilitators and presenters
Katie Burke, of Oregon Cancer Foundation, will facilitate each session. Presenters will be experts on the topics and may include local physicians and other medical staff, as well as other professionals from the community.
Still in treatment?
Contact us for more information.
Katie Burke541-632-3654 email@example.com