- This event has passed.
Spring 2023 Survivorship Series
April 4 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
I finished treatment. How what?
When cancer treatment ends, a new chapter of life begins. Our seven-week survivorship series will provide the information and support you need to manage the challenges that arise after cancer treatment.
Over the course of 7 evening sessions, we will feature a variety of topics, including:
- Understanding how relationships are impacted while on the cancer journey
- Managing anxiety about cancer returning, sadness, depression, and other emotions
- Exploring mindfulness, meditation, spirituality, and other forms of self-care and healing
- Discussing cognitive and behavioral strategies to increase well-being and resiliency
- Bonding with other cancer survivors
Series facilitators and presenters
Presenters will be experts on the topics and may include local physicians, other medical staff, and other community professionals.
A seven-week series for cancer survivors that explores issues arising after treatment ends
April 4th-May 16th, 2023
Location: Oregon Cancer Foundation, 2296 Oakmont Way, Eugene, 97401
Day/Time: Tuesdays 6:00 – 8:00 p.m
Cost: Free, but registration is required. Register HERE.
Still in treatment?
Contact us for more information.
541-632-3654 | email@example.com